A Quick Guide To Security Incite
Welcome to Security Incite. To streamline your visit, here are some thoughts on what to do first:
- Subscribe to The Daily Incite - a hard-hitting analysis of the information security business that shows up in your inbox a couple of times a week. The Daily Incite will give you the information that you need to stay on top of the dynamic security industry. All you need to do is look for the Daily Incite logo on the right sidebar, fill out the form, and you are done. You'll also receive the Buying Security Products eBook as an added-bonus for your subscription.
- Read the Security Incite Rants blog - RSS types can get the Daily Incite and other assorted ramblings via the blog feed. The goal of the Rants blog is to inform, educate, and provide a unique (and at times controversial) perspective on the information security business. There is a lot of noise out there and most folks have a hard time figuring out what is important. Click on the RSS link in the right sidebar to add the feed to your reader.
- Check out the Pragmatic CSO - Mike's 12-step program is focused on making security relevant within the context of business. Sign up for the P-CSO newsletter and you can get "5 tips to being a better CSO."
- Listen to Pragmatic CSO Podcasts - If you are the podcast type, Mike does a podcast digging into security philosophy and the Pragmatic CSO methodology.
- Read the 2008 Security Incites - That's right, we busted out the crystal ball and have made our annual prognostications about where the security market is going. Read the "Incites" and let us know what you think. You can also read the Days of Incite series to get a more detail analysis of each of the Incites.